Thursday, August 06, 2015

1/2 lb Lose!! How?

Lovely Dinning Tables from Vacation Times

I returned from my vacation to discover that I had actually lost a 1/2 of a pound! So I've spent the last few days trying to figure out how I did this while eating whatever I wanted to ea.  What I've figured out is that I always (!) ate at a table and I ate slowly, carefully monitoring my portions.














Now that I am home…places where I must avoid eating!
I didn't eat at a desk, standing at a kitchen counter or eating in the car while driving! Very little multitasking when it came to eating - yes breakfast time was spent eating while reading.  But all the other times I ate at a table with loved ones.  Such a simple change!  I almost missed this till yesterday when I returned to the office...breakfast, mid-morning snack, lunch, afternoon snack AT MY DESK!!

Then chips in the car while driving home.
Ice cream while sitting in the living room.



So I need to really watch this over the next few weeks!! Wish me luck.





No comments:

Post a Comment