Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Finally Joining

So I have a pretty long commute each day that takes me right along the Willamette River and up through downtown Portland.  And several years ago construction started on this Fitness Club.  It's really big and beautiful! One evening I veered from my commute, thinking I would check it out. But when I saw how full up the parking lot was, I drove right out and straight on home.

But now I'm in a new situation - I've been diagnosed with Osteoporosis so I HAVE to exercise!  It's really not a choice for me anymore. So this evening I stopped by the club again and joined - no contract, just month to month. I think this is going to be a good thing.


No matter who you are, no matter what you do, you absolutely, positively do have the power to change.” ~Bill Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment