Saturday, October 08, 2016

Breakfast of Egg Whites

My sister eats lots of egg whites, which I have to admit before I started reading her blog I thought this a bit weird. An egg just wasn't an egg without the yolk!
But since I have to watch my cholesterol I could only have a couple eggs each week which was a bummer.

Then one January when I visited her there in Southern California she fixed me one of her egg white omelets and we stopped by Trader Joes to pick up their egg white salad. Well, I was sold and now - many  mornings I fix myself an egg white sandwich right. Nothing fancy - a little Dash seasoning and a couple of sprinkles of Parmesan cheese added to 3 egg whites fried in a non-stick pan, the folded up in a warm slice of high fiber bread.
Then I'm off to the races...

No comments:

Post a Comment