Friday, January 22, 2010

Business Trip

So I've just finished a week of business traveling. Surprizingly, I'm feeling pretty good. There are definately some tricks to making it through a week of hotels, eating out, and long hours of driving (nothing like sitting in a vibrating box to swell up the feet!). Some tips I got from friends and family: stay in a hotel with a fitness center and free wi-fi, eat lots of salads and snack on fresh fruit, drink lots of water and make sure to take a multiple vitamin. All done!

Thankfully my neighbors, J&J, have keep a close watch on my house and kitties. Once again I'm a convinced about how important it is for all of us to know our neighbors. The biggest drag about this week's traveling is that I missed this month's neighborhood book club.

No comments:

Post a Comment